Bagging and Delivering Soils and Aggregates
To ensure the most flexible of delivery options available, MCM offer bulk bagging services from our nationwide bagging partners for deliveries across the UK. Providing multi-trip bulk bags for aggregates and topsoil means that you can receive orders bagged and ready for action where access and weight restrictions may be limited – roof gardens, domestic and podium landscapes, for example.
Choose MCM Multi-Trip Bags
For lifting by crane or specialist equipment in smaller loads, when and where you need it, your MCM soils and aggregates can be delivered in bulk multi-trip bags with a safety factor of 6:1 under the standards required for FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers). This means that these bags are certified for MULTI TRIP USE and can be emptied and refilled several times, making their use more economical and environmentally friendly.
MCM Bagging Factsheet
Following the FIBC Association guidelines on bag usage, lifting and health and safety considerations, we have our own MCM Bagging Factsheet.
Why use MCM Multi-Trip Bags?
- An MCM multi-trip bag can carry up to 1000 times its own weight
- No pallets needed as each MCM multi-trip bag has integral lifting loops
- Reusable MCM multi-trip bags fold flat to take up minimal space when returned
- Considerable savings in meeting EU Packaging Waste Regulations as no need for pallets or secondary packaging
- Designed for easy recycling when working life is over
Offering a consistent and cost-effective range of products and services in bulk by artic, grab or tipper AND in multi-trip bags allows us to cater for every site eventuality, location and consideration. Our technical team is also on hand should you need assistance with anything from bagged aggregates to waste disposal – get in touch today.